Clan Analogue’s fourth vinyl EP was possibly the first Australian release with multimedia content, including a floppydisc with filmclips and audio loops. This EP includes an early track by Sydney electronica ensemble Krang prior to recording their debut album for Psy-Harmonics, another acid 303 workout by Canberra producer Jon Wicks, some classic 90s banging techno by Critical Frequency and some catchy dancefloor pop from Volition act Southend.
1. Jon Wicks l Old Woman’s Last Stand
2. Southend l Feel So Good ’94
3. Soylent Green l Never Enough
4. Krang l Escape Velocity
5. Nanotech l A Treatise of the Mind of God
6. Critical Frequency l Heads Off